Nylon and PU coiled Hose / tube are very flexible yet tough in nature. It has the spring action quality and always retracts back to its original shape. Flexible Nylon coiled tubing helps you keep your work area organized and safe.
Retractable nylon coiled hose or PU coiled Hose can be fitted with the variety of tube fittings such as brass, MS, SS- swivel compression fittings along with spring guards. You can very easily use Push in fittings as well with our coiled air hoses.
Coiled Tubing – Features and Properties
- Resistant to abrasion and vibration
- Pressure losses are low because of smooth internal surface.
- Low weight as compared to rubber hoses.
- Working Pressure upto 30 kg/cm2 and temperature upto 80 C
- It is ideal for use with air tools, blow guns, impact wrenches and such pneumatic tools.
- Best as trailer hose
|Tube Size||Working Length||Wkg. Pressure|
|6mm x 4mm||2 mtrs to 20 mtrs||20 kg/cm2|
|8mm x 6mm||2 mtrs to 20 mtrs||15 kg/cm2|
|10mm x 8mm||2 mtrs to 15 mtrs||10 kg/cm2|
|12mm x 9mm||2 mtrs to 20 mtrs||15 kg/cm2|
|12.7mm x 10mm||2 mtrs to 20 mtrs||10 kg/cm2|
|16mm x12mm||2 mtrs to 20 mtrs||10 kg/cm2|
6225/5, Kapasia Bazar,Kalapur, Opp.
Moti Mahal Hotel,
MO: +91 – 9824504049
Phone: +91 – 79- 22160713