Nylon-6, Nylon-11, Nylon-12, also known as Poly amide or PA 6, PA 11 & PA 12.
Nylon Tube : Properties & Key Features
- High impact strength.
- Semi flexible to super flexible tubes.
- Significant chemical, mechanical,thermal & electrical properties.
- Can be used for medium to high pressure to convey gas, oil, air and other fluids.
- High resistant to abrasion.
- A best substitute to copper and other metallic pipes
- Available in different grades – PA 6, PA 11 and PA 12 tubing etc.
Nylon tube – Useful guide lines for selecting the right size and type
- While installation, take proper care not to give excessive bend and twist or tension to tube or otherwise, the tube may get kinking and leads to damage or even breakage.
- Do not forget to observe the rule of minimum bend radius rule for each size of nylon tube as different sizes have different bend radii.
- Careful laying of tube will also give protection against abrasion. Possible effect of shrinkage will be compensated by allowing sufficient length of tube.
- End fittings should be used as per best practice in the industry. While making end fitting connection, make it sure the tube ends are cut at right angles and the cross section of tube does not look elliptical. If this is not followed properly, leakage may occur at the fitting. Our tube fittings specially developed for nylon tubing are the best alternative.
- Do not use tubes having damages such crack, kink, collapsed and uneven outside surface as all these reduce the quality and performance of tubes.
- While using nylon tube for pressure purpose, always consider the temperature involved in the application as it can affect pressure rating of nylon tube.
- If the fluid flow rate is high in the tube, it may cause to develop static energy which may lead to fire and so in such cases our manlon antistatic nylon tubing is recommended.
- You can buy nylon tubes in various colors like Blue, Yellow, Orange, Black, Green, transparent etc.
- Nylon tubes are also known as PA Tubes, PA pipes,Pneumatic Tubes,Pneumatic pipes,Plastic Tubes, Plastic Pipes, Engineering Pipes, PVC Pipes, spring pipes, plastic hose, plastic coil, high pressure pipes, pressure tubes, air pipe, air tubes,break pipes,air break tubes, non metallic tubes, etc.
6225/5, Kapasia Bazar,Kalapur, Opp.
Moti Mahal Hotel,
MO: +91 – 9824504049
Phone: +91 – 79- 22160713